Propify, the company that is transforming the real estate tech industry with its Blockchain search application and social media management tool, will become Coicio.
Coicio, pronounced Co-See-O, allows users to store all their real estate listings online, in one central location, providing greater flexibility and control as to where listings are to go.
By merging Coicio, Propify users will have access to a greater selection of resources to help manage their real estate listings and gain great leads.
The Coicio application provides:
- A property wallet, where users can store their online listings from any platform or website in one central spot
- The ability to send listings to where the user wishes, with their complete control
- A public profile that acts as the ideal portfolio to promote success and showcase current listings
- Gain greater insights into the market, industry and find the next buyer or seller more easily
- Integrated access to the global Property TV media network website
- Get referrals from peers, friends and consumers
Coicio also allows for many new technologies in development, from Artificial Intelligence to Augmented Reality for the ideal real estate search.
For further information, please contact the Propify support office in Los Angeles or Noosa Heads.
—- ENDS —-
Propify helps real estate agents and agencies promote real property via social media, search engines and the Blockchain with its strategically developed content marketing strategies and consumer search application.
More than a lead generation solution, Propify facilitates a conversation between the real estate agent and the property buyer & seller. Propify helps buyers find the exact property they are looking for and helps property sellers sell more quickly.
Called “suburb-less search” Propify allows users to find the ideal property or investment in any region around the world, without specifying a suburb or region.
Joel Leslie, Chief Executive Officer Australia: [email protected]
Stephen Sharry, Chairman: [email protected]